On the actual day of our anniversary we had to work and get work done on our cars (for the big move) I also had a doctors appt. I was getting my glucose test and rogam shot. The appointment was early and we were sharing cars so Brody left early and we got to spend a long afternoon toghether.
The test and shot weren't bad and hopefully I'll find out that I don NOT have diabetes next week. I actually think getting your blood drawn is worse than the shot.
I wasn't having a very happy day at work so I was pretty emotional the whole day and was grateful to leave early and try to get my mind off my frustrations.
We had decided earlier that we wouldn't do presents for the anniversary (because we did our trip to Provo) but my husband is so sweet that he surprised me with flowers and a very sweet card. I felt like a bad person becasue I didn't get him anything.
We had plans to pick up our car after the doctors and then go to the temple and then dinner. Well someone really wanted to make my day even worse because when we drive up to the temple parking garage we see the Temple Closed sign. We were frustrated, but decided to go this weekend to celebrate late. (we really need to learn to check the temple schedules) we ended up going to City Creek, walking around and eating dinner. We ended the night watching gymnastics. It didn't end up being that bad of day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment