As I said in the post before, I was sick for my birthday which was the same week of Thanksgiving. I had planned on making dinner all by myself and invite our friends Brett and Aline, but luckily we were all invited to Pam's grandparents (along with Pam) for dinner. I made pies as my contribution and it almost killed me. I can't image what it would have been like if I had to make the whole dinner!! I was way too sick and tired for all that cooking.
My pies did turn out amazingly delicious and I definitely ate almost a whole one by myself! Of course they were not attractive- even though I tried so hard to make a perfect crust. I did not take any pictures of my labors for that reason :(
Dinner was delicious and fun. I loved seeing Pam and her grandparents. It was a great, late birthday present.
 |
| Yummy food! |
 |
| Whole group, minus Pam who didn't want to be in the picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment