Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rapunzel for Halloween

In my flurry of blog posting last week, I forgot to post about Halloween.  I knew I was forgetting something...

Anyway--Brody's dad and stepmom bought Madeleine her Rapunzel costume when we went to Disneyland last month.  I couldn't decide which princess she should be since she didn't really care.  Her favorite seems to be purple lately so I went with the purple princess dress, Rapunzel.  

We did a few fun Halloween things, like trunk-or-treat at our ward's awesome Halloween party, trick-or-treating at Santana Row (a shopping center nearby) and a Halloween party and trick-or-treating on the actual night of Halloween.  Madeleine really loved Halloween decorations, especially witches and ghosts.  She got really into it and loved seeing them everywhere.  She didn't really get the whole trick-or-treat concept, but that's ok because I got to eat all of her candy :) 


some bad lighting--last minute pictures before trick-or-treating


1 comment: