I got home from Chicago the day before and was completely exhausted. So some Easter details were ignored. I did make it a point to at least talk to Madeleine about the true significance of Easter and enjoyed a wonderful, spiritual day at church. We cheated and let Madeleine stay in nursery by herself for the first time! It was incredible for us and she didn't miss us a bit. She has some incredible nursery leaders which I am grateful for!
After church we enjoyed the beautiful weather and friends over to share our Easter feast. We love having such good friends here, especially since we are all without our families. We will miss Angela and Parley!!
(once again, I lament that I don't take pictures when I am with friends! I really need to work on this shortcoming)

![]() |
| We need to work on taking pictures without shadows |
| So focused...I couldn't get a smile out of her! |


I'm glad you stay on top of blogging- I'm trying to catch up. We're probably the only two people reading each other's blogs but hey, I'll do it for you! :)
ReplyDelete