So Brody was offered an amazing deal, one that we couldn't pass up, so we had to say goodbye to the precious rollerskate (FJ cruiser) and got this.
Sadly, (i get so angry about this that its hard to blog about it) but 3 days after he got the car he was driving it on the freeway and a portion of a blown out tire came flying and hit the bumper. It hit with such force that it cracked much of it. We were furious because the person's whose tire blew out was nowhere to be found so we have to pay for all of this out of pocket! 
Broken bumper and all...
I do not have a picture of it before the accident, but I will take one after it is fixed.
You've been doing some fun things. I love all your updates. I'm glad you got the internship you wanted and that you are done with school for a while. We need to hang out again.
ReplyDeleteThat is a way nice car! I miss you Kristin, we need to get together again soon. You guys can take us in a stroll in your new ride.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about that Lita
ReplyDelete